When an action involving custody is first filed, there is often a need for an agreement or court orders regarding visitation, custody and child support right away. These agreements or court orders are called Temporary Orders and direct the parents during the middle of the case. Temporary orders can be changed if needed while the case is going on. Our team has a great deal of experience in both litigating and settling temporary orders.